HSP-300 D diesel pruning platform
The Damcon HSP-300 D is a diesel pruning platform with a working height of max. 5 meters.
Powered by a 3 cylinder Kubota Stage V diesel engine. The lower standing height of the HSP-300 diesel pruning platform is 110 cm. This pruning platform is 3 meters long and 1.13 meters wide, which makes it possible to drive through narrow rows.
- 3 cylinder water-cooled Kubota stage 5 diesel engine 18.5 kW
- Dimensions work platform 3 meters long by 0.80 meters wide
- Lifting capacity up to 2 people, 200 kg
- Lower standing height 1.10 meters
- Hydraulically adjustable lifting height 1.90 meters
- Working height up to 5 meters
- Hydrostatic travel drive 0-6 km/h\
- 4-wheel drive
- 4-wheel steer
- Machine width 1.13 meters